the better you understand your business, the easier it will be to make more money and improve cashflow
Management decisions rely on a sound understanding of the financial drivers in your business. Financial Awareness Coaching is a great starting point for you to gain confidence and important business knowledge to successfully lead and manage your business.
This service enables business owners to fully understand and interpret their numbers, therefore gaining a strong foundation on which to manage their cashflow and grow their business.
You’ll attend bi-monthly meetings with us to discuss and review your financial results, culminating in you learning to produce and interpret your own customised financial reports on a monthly basis.
The focus of each meeting will depend on your needs, objectives and business direction. By attending Financial Awareness Coaching you’ll:
- Receive independent advice
- Gain knowledge of key accounting concepts
- Access the collective wisdom of our accountants, systems, products and services
- Receive ongoing phone support to address issues between sessions
If you want to truly understand how much profit you’re making and the variables that can improve this - call us today!
Financial Awareness Coaching will help you to understand your key financial reports:
- Ensure accuracy going forward
- Ensure a clearer format to aid decision making
- Make informed decisions with better understanding of the financial implications
- Manage and monitor your cashflow effectively, as well as your debtors and creditors
- Begin to understand other information you may need to capture monthly
By undertaking Financial Awareness Coaching you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to identify burning issues and address them effectively. We’ll even help you identify areas where you could save time on admin tasks that can easily be automated or delegated.
Your coach will hold you accountable for reviewing your monthly reports prior to each meeting. This accountability will positively impact the way you manage your business and teams’ performance.
Financial Awareness Coaching is an important investment for you personally - and for your business.