We all know the key ingredients to succeed in Business, right?! We need fabulous leadership – nailed that one … that’s us! An uber modern office where our staff can ‘break out’ into a creative thinking hub or perhaps play a round of ping pong at the cafeteria to boost their love of working for us and finally we need a small country worth of Clients to shout from the roof tops just how great we are. Right!?
WRONG! That is just what the ‘Big End’ of town want us to believe so that we stay out of their way.
To succeed in business you need to start with a solid foundation. It really is as simple as that! So, if you are ready to take your business from zero to hero, then you need to meticulously follow our 4 Tips to Transform Your Business – no matter how long you have been operating for. We guarantee that if you are willing to put in the effort now, then the uber modern office, complete with ping pong tables, could definitely be something that you can sustainably afford … if you’re into that kind of style.
- SET A SOLID FOUNDATION
- Review & set your business direction. Establish the Team’s Key Performance Indicators.
- Establish a robust accounting system & secure any necessary funding.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- FIND A MENTOR
- Communicate your goals with a mentor who can offer you sound advice & practical support.
- Work with a professional to develop accurate financial forecasts.
- Learn how to identify & solve burning issues & common business problems.
- IDENTIFY YOUR PRIORITIES
- Identify both your personal priorities as well as your business priorities.
- Create a strategy to manage sustained growth and mitigate potential risks.
- Establish a timeline, provide direction to your team & review your results regularly.
- GIVE VALUE TO OTHERS
- Develop a culture that allows customers to experience the value of your offering not just read about it.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about your Clients and their pain points.
- Give away samples of your offering for free to build trust & strengthen your Client relationship.
So there you have it! No flashy office, no fancy break out rooms, just honest, practical advice that is guaranteed to transform your business. That’s what professional Mentors do.